The flag of Tulsa consists of an upper one-third and two lower quadrants to form the letter "T." The flag was adopted on August 17, 1973, as part of a celebration of the city's 75th anniversary.
The flag consists of a vertical ellipse separated into an upper one-third and two lower quadrants to form the letter "T" for Tulsa.
The upper one-third is a gold field with a Native American arrowhead of the Snyder variety in back and white facets. This is surrounded by "1898", the year Tulsa was officially incorporated and elected its first mayor, Edward Calkins. Circumscribing the curved edge are two rows of 46 stars to represent Oklahoma being the 46th state admitted to the Union.
The lower left quadrant is a black field with a stylized white oil derrick, representing Tulsa's status as the "Oil Capital of the World" for most of the 20th century.
The lower right quadrant is a blue field with parallel white lines, styled with arcs to for waves. "City of Tulsa Oklahoma" circumscribes the lower half of the ellipse in capital letters.
The flag's design ranked 124th among the flags of 150 U.S. cities in the North American Vexillological Association's "American City Flag Survey of 2004".
Die meisten Serienflaggen sind üblicherweise 150x90cm / 5x3 'oder 90x60cm / 3x2', was oft der Fall ist variieren vom offiziellen Größenverhältnis. Wir bieten jetzt eine speziell angefertigte offizielle Größenoption für unsere vielen unserer Flaggen an.