The Flag of Bermuda was adopted on October 4, 1910. It is a British Red Ensign with the Union Flag in the upper left corner, and the coat of arms of Bermuda in the lower right.
The flag is unusual for a British colony in that it is a red ensign, rather than a blue ensign, as is traditional for use by governments. However red ensigns were used by both Canada (pre-1965) and the Union of South Africa as their flags. The Governor of Bermuda uses a Union Flag defaced with the coat of arms, a design traditional for Governors of the British overseas territories.